55 seconds dwell time[/success] [success]
[lightbox href=”http://www.captive-media.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Recall.jpg”][button]more info[/button][/lightbox]
Measured sales impacts
[button link=”http://www.captive-media.co.uk/advertisers-overview/case-studies/”]view case studies[/button]
Problem: Young consumers are turning off to traditional media
Solution: Surprise, Engage & Delight![list style=”list4″ color=”green”]
- Captive Media was born from this realisation : reaching young influencers today needs something innovative, irreverent, and highly, highly engaging.
- It is interactive & interruptive – and has great dwell times.
- The average ‘visit time’ of a UK male is 55 seconds, and our content is a LOT more engaging and memorable than the wall!
- Ladies visits often include queueing times – also a great time for entertainment and ‘talkable’ ads.
- Captive Media also reaches consumers just before their purchase decision (incl. 16% of Gen Y who have made smartphone purchases in the loo!).
- We have started to experiment with social media extensions, initially based on score-sharing… & there’s lots of potential!
- We will build out our network in high end public washrooms – bars, exhibition centres, airports & retail …
- And because every male visitor interacts with the system, we can provide actual, not estimated figures for number of impacts.
… so who would advertise in a washroom? More surprises!