Targeted. Accountable. Highly Talkable.
And did we mention it’s Interactive?
Facts behind the 9 reasons to advertise with Captive Media
- 87% (41 of 47) “will tell friends what they’ve seen”.
- 79% “Ads gave me positive impression of the brands”.
- Guinness research found consumer-advocates the most desirable outcome for campaigns.
- 0% of stated impacts are estimates.
- All are confirmed interactions with the brand.
- Data comes in hourly slots to compare to EPOS data.
- Rare qualities for out-of-home advertising.
- Unprompted recall rates of up to 45%.
- Total recall (unprompted plus prompted) 70-80%.
- Sales impact for inhouse promotions: over 200 units a week or up to 47% (average weekly impact, EPOS data, 8 weeks trial).
- Branded venues set clear audience demographics.
- In our initial target bars : ABC1 males aged 18-35. High spending, style-conscious opinion formers.
- Perfect gender targeting – both male and female!
- Genuine engagement – not broadcasting.
- 90% think “a sponsored advergame would work well”.
Point of Sale
- Audience in a receptive, “retail” frame of mind.
- Timing generally just before next purchase!
- 93% think “It’s a good place for advertising” …
- … including 100% of those women surveyed.
- No distraction. “Nothing else to look at”.
- Cannot drive past, change channel or turn the page.
- Average dwell time for UK male is 55 seconds.